Im pumped, going with the 399 deal that comes with the extras
Anybody going to go get theirs on the 22nd?
"Why so serious?"
Im pumped, going with the 399 deal that comes with the extras
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
What all does that deal come with?
"Why so serious?"
it comes with the harddrive and wireless controllers
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
and the headset, remote, and a free subscription to the Live!, i think one of them is for 1 month and the other i cant remember....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
And the 299 package comes with?
"Why so serious?"
from my understanding the $299 package is the core system and a wired controller.
to be able to play any of the old X-Box games (what few will work) you need the hard drive and be on xbox live to download a file to make the game compatiable. I'm not 100% sure of all the detailes yet though.
you will end up buying a hard drive for it because the memory cards wont be the best way to go for a real hard core game player
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The core system is the system without a hard drive, and the premium package has a hard drive. But if you buy the core system and then the extra hard drive, it's still going to be $400.
The only thing about this system, I've also discussed this with the G2K and Game Stop employees, is the fact that the Xbox 360 is going to look no different than the original xbox if you don't have an High Definition TV. However, it does have a great Computer A.I. For example, on Call of Duty 2, 41 different enemies/your team can be doing something totally differen than the next guy right beside ya! But that's about it, and well it's got a faster processor. It's nothing to jump on when it first comes out, so many will be dissapointed, who dont have a High Def TV.
Thats interesting to know about the HDTV ....
"Why so serious?"
guess im game then, fixin to buy me a new tube, the old one's had a loooong life, they got some good deals up at wally world on some flat screens, ya'll know anywhere else i could get a good deal on one?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks